Semi Permanent Eyeliner
Eyeliner is the must-have essential if you want to define your eyes and accentuate their colour.
Semi permanent eyeliners intensifies your eyes giving a smudge resistant finish that looks like precisely applied eyeliner all day every day.
Our professional stylists create eyeliner in a choice of looks – from a subtle lash definer to an ultra thick liner. The colour choice is unlimited and includes intense dark shades, neutral shades and accent colours which compliment or contrast the colour of your eyes.
The effect makes a real difference if you’ve got sparse or no eyelashes, if you have difficulty applying eyeliner; or if you just feel you’ve lost the intensity of your eyes because of the aging process. It’s also ideal if you suffer with allergies to pollen or conventional eye make-up and if you struggle with contact lens sensitivities.
After Care For Eye Enhancement
Proper care following your enhancement is necessary to achieve the best results. Please review the following instructions and refer to them as necessary. If during the healing process you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us.
You may experience the following Symptoms for 4 days
- Minor redness, bruising, swelling and tenderness of the eyelids.
- Eyelashes that stick together, particularly overnight.
- Dryness and itchiness in the treated area. These symptoms are a normal part of the healing process.
For the first 2 days
- Ice packs protected with fabric may be applied as necessary to reduce any swelling.
Daily care to follow for 7 days
- Apply either a healing balm a minimum of 3 times a day, using a cotton bud. Wash your hands before applying the
product and prevent cross-contamination of the product by using a clean cotton bud for each eye.
- It is advisable that you get an antibiotic eye cream from a chemist or your doctor in order to avoid conjunctivitis.
Conjunctivitis in relation to permanent cosmetic eye enhancement is however a rare occurrence.
- We recommend that you use a gentle facial cleanser to freshen your skin during the first week. Do not splash wash your
face. Do however clean your enhancement twice daily with damp cotton pads.
- If your enhancement gets wet, gently pat the area dry using a clean tissue.
- Keep your hair away from your enhancement to prevent the possibility of infection.
- Some itching is normal. DO NOT PICK, PEEL OR RUB your enhancement as the colour may heal unevenly and you
could risk infection, which in turn could lead to scarring. Allow the colour to flake away by itself.
- Do not wear contact lenses while you are using antibiotics for the eye.
- Use your normal eye cream sparingly taking care to ensure it is not applied directly over your enhancement.
- Use sunglasses to protect your eyes from wind and pollution.
- Do not receive skincare beauty treatments for 5 days after the application of your enhancement.
- No make-up should be applied close to your enhancement for 3 days. A new mascara must be used after the 3 day
Avoid for 2 weeks
- Do not expose your enhancement to direct sun, tanning treatments, Jacuzzis, saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools and
direct shower spray.
- Do not receive eyelash tinting, permanent curling or artificial eyelash application.
- Loss of some eyelashes during the healing process is a possibility. Lost eyelashes will normally grow back within a 4
- Remember, your selected colour will be stronger and more sharply defined for 5 to 7 days after application but as the
healing process occurs the colour will soften and lighten.
- The approximate healing period is 14 days, however healing can be prolonged if your immune system is compromised, if
you are generally stressed and by poor diet.
- Keep in mind that in many cases, some unevenness of colour is to be expected. This is the purpose of the control visit
allowing us to fine tune your enhancement. This is included in the initial cost, however if you do not attend your
scheduled control appointment you will be charged for any further treatment. Cancellation notice is always 48 hours.
Long term care
- If you are planning a chemical peel, eye surgery or an MRI scan, please inform your doctor of your permanent cosmetics.
- Please inform the National Blood Service if you donate blood, as you may not be eligible to give blood for a year
Booking fee of HKD2000 will be taken upon booking your permanent make up appointment.